Oh hey girl! Long time no speak, huh?!
Since we last spoke there’s not too much to update you on in the life of me. You can obviously keep track of my Sydney adventures via Living in Sydney, I have an Au Pair Life post brewing as we speak and so the only new thing is that I can almost get my hair up into a ponytail without the assistance of kirby grips! Gripping, I know!
(Oh my gosh I’m so punny it hurts!)
I do have a confession to make though: I am addicted to HelloGiggles. As I’m now settled and have my own room, reliable WiFi and regular access to a computer I’ve found it’s actually incredibly easy to fall back into homely habits such as spending hours at a time looking at anything and everything on the internet. (Usually when I’m meant to be blogging!) The only difference is that I can’t catch up on TV shows I love because things such as iPlayer and the like only work in the UK, and I absolutely refuse to go down the virtual back alley of illegal downloads/streaming. (I’m relying on receiving boxsets of Call the Midwife, Broadchurch and Downton for my 25th birthday, just saying hehe!) Luckily for me, HelloGiggles fills the void that all this creates, and it was here that I stumbled upon the following article:
I think the Dear Kate / Dear Lauren posts between us have all been quite deep, thought-provoking and serious. So I’m thinking, to lighten the mood and get us back into the swing of things, we should ask each other these questions! Not only do we get to know each other better (and therefore embark upon endless goofy conversations that the answers will lead to!) but also our readers will too!
Neat, right?! So, here goes…
1. Who are your top three lady heroes?
2. When you were little, what did you want to be?
3. Who do you think should run for President in two years? (I’m inclined to change this to Prime Minister…but let’s face it we get zero say in you leads the UK political parties!)
4. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year? Ever?
5. What makes you feel afraid?
6. Would you rather get lunch with Gillian Flynn or J. K. Rowling?
7. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
8. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or a baby koala, which one would you choose? (Seriously, why is that even a question?!?!)
9. What’s your dream job?
10. Who is your favourite mythological god/goddess?
11. Who was your first crush?
12. If you had to choose between using Internet Explorer forever, or permanently using an AOL email address, which one would it be?
13. If you could be either a duck or an owl, which would you be?
14. What do you love most about yourself?
15. What don’t you like so much?
16. Rugrats or Doug?
17. Which house would you belong to in Game of Thrones? Like, very honestly.
18. If you got a (new) tattoo, what would it be of?
19. What would you like to eat for your last meal?
20. If you had to be on a reality TV show, which one would you choose?
21. Who has influenced you the most?
22. What are your favourite lyrics?
23. Real jeans or jeggings?
24. On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do?
25. If you were forced to open a bakery, what would you name it?
26. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done on a date?
27. What do you hope to achieve by 50?
28. What has been your best moment this year (so far)?
29. Would you rather be stuck in traffic for two hours, or have Chipotle run out of guacamole forever?
30. Why are you so amazing?!
It’s weird because I can actually hear you in my head answering some of these in your voice! Honest answers only, OK?! 😉
Looking forward to your reply!
Until next time amigo, MWAH xxxxxxx
PS. We don’t have enough photos of just the two of us. I have really struggled to make this picture aesthetically pleasing haha!
Lauren’s blog: www.laurenhannahkiera.co.uk